Today let see how actually you can debug your application in Android studio using your own device.
- Enabled the USB debugger from your phone. You need to go to Setting > About Phone > Build Number > Tap many times until developer setting appear.
- Go to Developer Option and enable USB debugging
3. Open your Android Studio go Debug Config and make your deployment target option as USB Device.
4. Open your android monitor to make sure your device properly connected.
5. Hola, now your deviceis connected to your development tools and you can easily debug your program using your own devices. Happy Developing peeps.